Healthcare-NOW! Seeking a Director of Organizing
Healthcare-NOW! (HCN), a national grassroots advocacy organization supporting single-payer healthcare, is accepting applications for a full-time Director of Organizing. The Director is primarily responsible for developing and implementing HCN’s national organizing plan, creating outreach materials for HCN’s 30+ affiliate organizations and 45,000+ supporters, providing training and support to new and emerging affiliates and members, and coordinating HCN’s annual National Strategy Conference.
Ideally, the Director of Organizing would work out of our Center City Philadelphia office; however, there is the possibility for the Director to work remotely.
Healthcare-NOW! offers a flexible schedule and health benefits.
We are seeking applicants with the following skills:
- Strong passion and commitment to single-payer healthcare.
- Experience in community organizing and base-building.
- Experience in fundraising.
- Ability to motivate members to take action.
- Ability to self-direct and multitask effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Familiarity with the non-profit environment.
- Ability to travel.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Director of Organizing, please download a full job description here (.doc). Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by November 8.