About the Census Campaign
The Healthcare Census is a big project with a big goal: to talk with 10,000 of our friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers about the healthcare crisis in this country by December 31, 2022.
The Census interview is a 15-20 minute survey about issues people might face in getting or paying for medical treatment, and it's a great way to start a conversation about healthcare. The interview can be conducted over the phone, via zoom, or in-person (with COVID safety precautions in place) - whatever works best for you.
We need volunteers to conduct interviews with others, be interviewed themselves, coordinate a volunteer team, and/or provide tech support to the campaign.
Resources for Interviewers
- Alaskans for Improved Medicare for All
- Arizona Medicare for All Coalition
- Association of Young Americans (AYA)
- Campaign for NY Health
- Colorado Foundation for Universal Health Care
- Great Northern States Health Care Initiative
- NJ Universal Healthcare Coalition (NJUHC)
- Rights & Democracy (NH/VT/RI)