Healthcare-NOW! Campaigns and Actions
- Campaign to Preserve and Protect Medicare. Find out all about it at HandsOffOurMedicare.org.
- See our list of Action Alerts for all of our latest actions.
- Our Win-Win Campaign for Healthy Cities works to pass resolutions supporting single-payer healthcare in cities and towns across the country.
- We celebrate Medicare’s Birthday every July 30th
- Every November with have a National Strategy Conference with our members and supporters.
- Every year, around September 20th to the 30th, we organize a Healthcare Justice Week.
Past and Ongoing Campaigns
- In 2009 we organized a civil disobedience called the Mobilization for Health Care for All
- On May 30th, 2009, we organized over 50 actions in cities across the US to support Medicare for All
- National Call In Days to Support HR 676
- We have organized Congressional Briefings in Washington, DC on issues like the failure of the Massachusetts Health Plan.
- We organized a single-payer teach-in on July 25, 2009 in New York City
- SiCKO Cure Road Show
- Truth Hearings
- State Legislators for Single-Payer, HR 676