The Medicare for All Act of 2019 would create a federal universal health insurance program to provide comprehensive coverage for all Americans including:
- inpatient and outpatient hospital care;
- emergency services;
- primary and preventive services;
- prescription drugs;
- mental health and substance abuse treatment;
- maternity and newborn care;
- home- and community-based long-term services and supports;
- dental, audiology, and vision services.
This page is a hub of resources to organize for the bill.