Healthcare-NOW! is always looking for volunteers and organizers who are committed to passing national, single-payer legislation in the US.
In the past, we have organized nationwide protests, vigils, teach-ins, and road shows that have garnered national attention.
So please, contact us if you’re interested. You can email us at info[at]healthcare-now.org or call 800-453-1305.
Ways to Take Action Now
- Join our email list. We send out action alerts and updates regularly.
- See our list of latest Action Alerts here!
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Sign our petition supporting single-payer/Improved Medicare for All
- If you can, please donate to Healthcare-NOW!
- Or buy something from our store.
- Get your city or town to pass a resolution in support of single-payer healthcare. Join our Win-Win Campaign for healthy cities.
- Organize a Road Show event in your community or state. View our Road Show page for ideas on how to organize.
- Host a screening of SiCKO or other movies (see our recommended movie list) that highlight the U.S. healthcare crisis. Discuss the problem and the single-payer solution.
- Organize a Truth Hearing in your congressional district. Find out how on our Truth Hearing Page.
- Demonstrate in front of insurance companies. Find out how in our Protest Toolkit.
- Tell your story. If you or your loved ones have experienced a healthcare horror story, share it with the Healthcare-NOW. Read Death by Spreadsheet.
- Distribute information to your coworkers, friends, and family. Find great handouts on our Resources Page to share with anyone or order booklets and information from the Resources page.
- See what you would save if single-payer healthcare legislation were passed.